Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sewing Contest - Win the New Carson Ruffle Shirt Pattern!

I am in the process of putting a few finishing touches on the Carson Ruffle Shirt PDF Pattern for my shop. Isn't it cute! What little girl wouldn't love this shirt. I wish I was 5 again so I could wear it! If you would like to be notified when this pattern is released, be sure you are on my mailing list! Contact me by clicking here or you can email me at mindy@froglegsandponytails.com and I will be sure you are in the loop.

While I am busy finishing up my pattern - I thought I would run a little sewing contest. I would love to see more of your creations! Entering is easy. Just email me photos of your Frog Legs and Ponytails Sewing Patterns creations. I pick out my favorite 3 items and the winners get a free copy of the new Carson Ruffle Shirt Pattern coming out in July 2009. Send pics to mindy@froglegsandponytails.com by 7/22/09. Happy Sewing!