Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Space

A while back, I ran across a blog where a crafter showed her work space. I think it must have been a forum or something, because many others followed up with photos of their "studios". Call me nosy, but I was really intrigued by seeing the work space of other indies and crafters. Isn't it funny how some of the most beautiful things come from a tiny nook in the corner of a dimly lit bedroom? Or how some take over the entire dining room with sewing machines and such (guilty). OK! I'll admit, my studio used to be called the "playroom", but since the kids never actually played in here I pretty much took over. The shelving provided perfect storage for my online fabric business. I've since quit selling fabric, but as you can see, my stash is still taking over the house! It's bright and cheery and I find inspiration here for all my projects.