Friday, May 29, 2009

Facebook Friend Request

Yes, I know. I think I accidentally sent out a friend request to pretty much all of my customers today before I really had my Facebook page ready. Sorry about that - I really do want to be your friend! However, I think I was going about it all wrong. What I really needed to do was set up a "page" in my "account" instead of setting up another "account". So I had to abandoned the second account that I set up. Does it really have to be so difficult. Am I the only one who thinks Facebook could be a little easier to navigate? Anyway, I currently have a page set up (search for Frog Legs and Ponytails), although now I have no idea how to request friends from there. So I guess this is my friend request until further notice - please log into your facebook, search for Frog Legs and Ponytails and become a fan. I look forward to seeing you there!